ADA produce High/ Middle/ Low level flexitank per according to
Our special design make the residue less than 10 kgs!
Welcome real buyers' inquiry and cooperation, thanks.
ADA Flexitank is a new liquid bulk packaging product, which is
constituted by food-grademulti layers high strength PE film + high-strength, corrosion-resistant PP + 3’’ food grade ball valve/
ADA Flexitank is suitable to 20ft container for the transportation
and temp storage of non-hazardous liquid products.
|Flexitank Capacity||14000L to 26000L|
|Flexitank Type||1. Top loading and top discharging(TLTD)|
|2. Bottom loading and bottom discharging(BLBD)|
|3. Top loading and bottom discharging(TLBD|
|PE||4 layers *125 mic PE Or other customized thickness|
|Valve||3'' ball valve and butterfly valve|
|a) Compared with butterfly valve, ball valve is sealed more tightly
and with better resistance to pressure.There is no block when valve
is opened, which make liquid flow through freely and quickly.|
|b) In the joint position between internal valve and flexitank, a
safety protection device is added.This device could effectively
prevent inner film blocking the valve, and make residual liquid the
minium after discharging.|
|Flexitank accessories||1. steel bars|
|3. Corrugated paper|
|Airvent||Several kinds of Air vent|
|Heating pad||To speed up discharging of easy solidified liquid|
1. Compare with ISO tanks – same volume ADA flexitank with lower sea freight, lower storage
charge and without rent cost, returning freight and cleaning cost.
2. Compare with drums– one 20ft container, use ADA flexitank can load 24000L products,
but use drums can load 16000L at most, same sea freight ADA
flexitank can load 8000L more products.
3. ADA valve– special design of the 3’’food grade ball valve, make the residue
less than 10 kgs when unloading and it’s more safety with lock and
special flange design.
4. Easy operation– two people with one hour can accomplish all the loading and
unloading work, save time and save labor.
5. Wide application– suitable to different kinds of non-hazardous liquid products.
1. Foodstuffs: Palm oil, Sunflower oil, Edible oil, Vegetable oil, Olive oil,
Grape wine, Sorbitol, Soy sauce, Fruit juices, Food additives,
Wine, Mineral, Glucose, Malt, Syrup and so on.
2. Industrial Oils: Base oil, Lubricant, Transformer oil, White oil, Tung-oil,
Glycerin, Coconut butter, Hydraulic oil, Used cooking oil, Grease,
Gear oil, Ricinus oil, High fatty acids and oleic acid etc.
3. Non-hazardous liquid chemicals: Plasticizers, Synthetic resins, Detergents, Disinfectors, Surface
active agents, Polyhydric alcohols, Feed additives, Silicate, Salt
Solution, Glycols, Emulsions, Polyether, Alkylating agent,
Fertilizers, Natural& synthetic latex etc